COCO on Spruce
Completed September 2008, South Granville
- Architect Nigel Baldwin Architects
- Construction Reinforced concrete structure with natural stone cladding
- Specifications 12 stories; 42 residences; 6 townhomes; 2 penthouses
- Landscaping Creatively designed gardens by PWL Partnership
- Website www.coco-onspruce.com
COCO on Spruce boasts 42 high-fashion residences in an immaculately designed 12-storey tower conveniently located at 1088 West 14th Avenue, just a few blocks from South Granville and only a block from Oak Street. COCO on Spruce is a joint venture for The Delta Group and Tiara Investments Inc.
The base of the condominium tower has six two-level, two-bedroom townhomes, each with its own private, spacious patio and lawn garden. With just four two-bedroom suites per floor through 8 floors, each residence enjoys a bright corner location in the building. The two penthouse levels have just two suites per floor, each with spectacular panoramic views. The 12th floor penthouses also have access to huge rooftop terraces.